|Posté le: Lun 25 Juin - 13:19 (2018) Sujet du message: Dial |18668770191| for Windows Computer Support Number
|How to Fix WINDOW Laptop Won’t Shut Down Issue in Windows 10?
When you hit “Shut Down” button and your WINDOW laptop don’t get shut down then you might face some technical problem with your WINDOW laptop. The problem specifically appears in Windows 10. Once upgrading from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, the laptop might take a very long time to turn off. And when it seems to get turn off, it would restart again. But there is something weird about this problem that it would turn off really fast second times you turned it off. Here you are required to have Windows Computer Support Number to easily deal with the problem.
Find out the best solutions steps that would help you to overcome the problem quickly-
- To begin the process, you need to go to your “Device Manager”. You can have the option by searching for “device manager” in Cortana, or by going through your PC Settings
- Now, you need to scroll down and increase the option named “System Devices”
- After this, you need to find the hardware named “Intel(R) Management Engine Interface”
- You have to right-click on it and then click “Properties”
- Further, go the tab named “Power Option”
- At last, uncheck the possibility that enables the computer to save power
- Finally, click on “OK”, and then try to shut down your computer as normal
After following these steps if you have any problem just dial toll-free Windows Computer Support Number (1866-877-0191). We have many tech experts and our technical team is here for help you. We will provide you best support and will not waste your time.